ICPT’s CPE program includes four (4) units that are 400 clock hours each. Students may engage in full-time or part-time training.
- Fulltime: A full-time unit is 12 weeks long and includes at least 300 hours of direct clinical contact hours with designated clientele or patients and 100 hours of lecture and peer review with a group of not less than two peers. Full-time students are expected to engage in a minimum of 8.33 hours per week for lecture and 25 hours for clinical.
- Part-time: A part-time time unit is 24 weeks long and includes at least 300 hours of direct clinical contact hours with designated clientele or patients and 100 hours of lecture and peer review with a group of not less than two peers. Part-time students are expected to engage in a minimum of 4.16 hours per week for lecture and 12.5 hours for clinical.
The Supervisor-in-Training CPE Program requires completion of the CPE Program and four (4) additional units of CPE training.
- April 5 Last Date of Registration for the Spring Unit
- April 12–June 28 Spring Unit Start/End Dates
- April 5 Registration Opens for the Summer Unit
- June 29 – July 4 Break
- June 27 Last Date of Registration for the Summer Unit
- July 5–September 27 Summer Unit Start/End Dates
- July 5 - Registration Opens for the Fall Unit
- September 28–October 3 Break
- September 26 - Last Date of Registration for the Fall Unit
- October 4 - December 27 Fall Unit Start/End Dates
- October 4 - Registration Opens for the Winter 2019 Unit
- December 28–January 2, 2019 Break
- December 26 - Last Day of Registration for the Winter Unit
- January 3 - March 28 Winter Unit Start/End Dates
- January 3 - Registration Opens for the Spring Unit
- March 29 - April 3 Break